1. Tissue Specific Distribution of Esterases in Pomacea lineata Order: Gastropoda.
By P. Swapna, V. Vimala and T. Ravinder Reddy.
2. Pesticide Residues in Vegetable and Fruit Samples from Andhra Pradesh, India.
By A. Harinathareddy, N.B.L. Prasad and K. Lakshmi Devi.
3. Larval and Nectar Host Plants of Butterflies at Visakhapatnam, A.P., India.
By D. Sandhya Deepika, J.B. Atluri and K. Laxmi Sowmya.
4. Selection of Saccharomyces Spp Isolates (Isolation from Colon Beef of Bali Cattle) as Probiotics Agentand Colon Cancer Preventionandits Effect on Pollard Quality as Feed.
By I.G.N.G. Bidura, D.P.M.A. Candrawati and I.B.G. Partama.
5. Pollard in Diet Supplemented with Yeast on Broiler Performance and Ammonia-N Concentration of Excreta.
By Eny Puspani, I. G. N. G. Bidura, D.P.M.A. Candrawati and I. G. A. Istri Aryani.
6. In Vitro Inhibitory Effect of the Hydro-Alcoholic Extract from the Avicennia marina (Hara) on Candida albicans.
By Mohamad Reza Havasian.
7. Assessment of Lead Toxicity Awareness among Battery Charging Garage Workers of Jimma Town, Southwest, Ethiopia.
By Girma Selale Geleta and Beka Alemu.
8. Impact of Salinity on Enzyme Activities in Calcareous Soils of Uzbekistan.
By Yulduz Ergasheva and Dilfuza Egamberdieva.
9. Diversity and Relative Abundance of Freshwater Cladocera (Crustacea: Branchiopoda) in Manmade Ponds at Boye Wetland, Jimma Zone, Southwestern Ethiopia.
By Seyoum Kiros, K.K subash and Eba Alemayehu.
View & Download | 1078-1092
10. Effect of Different Weed Control Practices on Growth and Yield of Sesame in South-West Nigeria.
By Ajibola, A.T., Modupeola, T.O. and Adenuga, A.A..
View & Download | 1093-1100
11. Micropropagation of Dioscorea alata L. (Yam) from Shoot-Tip and Nodal Explants.
By Fikru Mosisa and Balcha Abera.
View & Download | 1101-1116
12. The Impact of Tillage and Crop Rotation on Yield and Soil Quality under Arid Soil Conditions.
By Botir Khaitov, Kholik Allanov, Bakhrom Izbosarov, Jonibek Khudaykulov, Bakhrom Azizov, Tulkin Nematov and Oybek Sattorov.
View & Download | 1117-1126
13. Detection of Heavy Metals Absorbed by Water Hyacinth Growing in Godavari River near Saikheda.
By Shilpa Sangle and S.S. Ghumare.
View & Download | 1127-1129
14. Isolation of Natural Acid Base Indicator from Bougainvillea spectabills [Wild] Flower Bracts.
By More Rekha and S.S. Ghumare.
View & Download | 1130-1134
15. Monitoring of Resistance to Organophosphorus and Pyrethroides Insecticides against Pink Bollworm Pectinophora gossypiell (Saund.) During 2012 and 2013 Seasons.
By M.K. El-Hadek.
View & Download | 1135-1142
16. Potency Lignocellulose Degrading Bacteria Isolated from Bali Cattle Rumen Content Waste and Termites as Nonconventional Waste Degrader.
By Partama, I. B. G., I M. Mudita, N. W. Siti, I W. Suberata, and A.A.A. S. Trisnadewi.
View & Download | 1143-1149
17. Effects of Probiotics in Poultry Production: A Review of In Vitro Findings.
By Estifanos Hawaz.
View & Download | 1150-1161
18. Isolation and Characterization of Phosphate Solubilising and Growth Promoting Bacteria Isolated from Soil of Bihar.
By Amardip Singh, Poonam and A. K. Ghosh.
19. Comparative Evaluation of Oxidative Stress Indices in Albino Rats Administered Aqueous, Ethanol and Methanol Extracts of Moringa oleifera leaves and Seeds Locally Grown in Abakaliki, Nigeria.
By P.M. Aja.
View & Download | 1173-1186
20. A Long Term High Fat Diet/Low Dose Streptozotocin Develops a Type 2 Diabetic Rat Model Showing Clinical Presentation and Pathophysiology of Natural History of Diabetes.
By Sohail Shaukat and Rahman M. Hafizur.
View & Download | 1187-1204
21. Air Pollution Tolerance Index of Some Seasonal Crops Growing in Different Industrial Areas of Dhar District (M.P.), India.
By Aarti Chauhan, Iqbal Sanjeeda and Bafna Angoorbala.
View & Download | 1205-1227
22. Sources of Soil Enzymes.
By Hamid Kheyrodin.
View & Download | 1128-1235
23. Study of Plant Tissue Culture Technology.
By Hamid Kheyrodin and Sadaf Kheyrodin.
View & Download | 1236-1244