1. Corrosion Inhibition of SAZ Ligand Complexes on Mild Steel in Acidic Medium.
By V.R. Rajewar, M.K. Dharmale, K.L. Kendre and S.R. Pingalkar.
View & Download | 609-613
2. Distribution, density and conservation of mangroves in the Godavari estuary, Andhra Pradesh, India.
By G.M. Narasimha Rao.
View & Download | 614-622
3. Effect of Cadmium on Seed Germination, Photosynthesis and Biochemical Aspects of Pea Seedlings.
By Gaurav Kumar Singh.
View & Download | 623-637
4. Optimization of in vitro Regeneration Protocol of Brassica juncea var RLM-198.
By Mohd. Zahid Rizvi
View & Download | 638-644
5. Diverge Genotype Response of Sorghum bicolor for Multiple Shoot Induction. A study on Three Different Explants of Six Genotypes of Sorghum for their Varied in vitro Response for Multiple Shoot Induction.
By S.V.V.S.N. Dora, Sharmila Polumahanthi and N. Sarada Mani.
View & Download | 645-660
6. Hematological Parameters in the Tribals with Sickle Cell Disease of Melghat Region, Amravati District (Maharashtra), India.
By Sandeep M. Chede, Varsha S. Zade, Akanksha R. Mahajan, Dinesh K. Dabhadkar, Ved R. Patki, J. Shrinath and Deboleena Majumdar.
View & Download | 661-667
7. Juniperus procera as Food Safe Additive, their Antioxidant, Anticancer and Antimicrobial Activity against Some Food-Borne Bacteria.
By T. M. Abdel Ghany and Othman M. Hakamy.
View & Download | 668-677
8. Trends of Malaria Prevalence in Ilu Galan, BakoTibe, and Danno Districts of West Shoa Zone, Oromiya Region, Ethiopia.
By Geleta Geshere, Anbessa Dabassa, and Beyene Petros.
View & Download | 678-693
9. Cadmium induced toxicity on growth, nutrient uptake, enzymes activity and membrane function and its amelioration with phosphorus in young wheat plants (Triticum aestivum L.).
By Ram Kumar, Rohit Kumar, Rajeew Singh and Y.K. Sharma.
View & Download | 694-707
10. Determination of the Heavy Metal and Moisture Contents of Some Samples of Red Palm Oil Sold in Awka Metropolis, Nigeria.
By C. S. Okafor, V.H.A. Enemor, A. Obidinma, and H.O. Nnabuenyi.
View & Download | 708-712
11. Amelioration of Salt Stress in Onion (Allium cepa L.) based on Zn Application.
By Indu Chaudhary, Ram Kumar and Y. K. Sharma.
View & Download | 713-722
12. Benthic Invertebrates Diversity and Relative Abundance in Boye Pond, Jimma Zone South Western Ethiopia.
By Muzeyin Abde and Eba Alemayehu.
View & Download | 723-729
13. Influence of Inorganic Fertilizer and Spacing on the Performance of Ginger Zingiber officinale Rose.
By S.O.S. Akinyemi, O.S. Adebayo, E.A. Adesegun and E.O. Ajayi.
View & Download | 730-739
14. Ovarian Development, Reproductive Cycle and Fecundity Indices in Mystus tengara (Hamilton, 1822).
By Nahida Rahman Mitu and M. Manjurul Alam.
View & Download | 740-747
15. Herbarium in the Maintenance of Biodiversity.
By O.M. Agbogidi and O. Aghojare.
View & Download | 748-756
16. The in vitro Antisickling Properties of Hemody.
By Kotué T. C., Pieme A. C., Ama Moor V. J., Nanfack P. and Ngogang Y. J..
View & Download | 757-768
17. The in Vitro Antimicrobial Activity of Different Parts of Corchorus olitorius Extracts.
By Mahboob Ali Kalhoro, Tehmina Sohail, Sadia Farheen, Hina Imran, Beena Naqvi, Zahra Yaqeen and Yaqeenuddin.
View & Download | 769-776
18. Bio-accumulation of Heavy Metals (Zn, Cu, Fe, Cd, Ni and Cr) and Biochemical Responses of Wild Plants near Express Highway (NH 25) in Unnao District, Uttar Pradesh State (India).
By Abhay Kumar Verma, R.B. Singh and S.N. Pandey.
View & Download | 777-787