24. Biochemical and Molecular Characterization of Alkalo-Thermophilic Proteases Purified from Aspergillus fumigatus.
By Nagwa Tharwat, Mohsen A. Sayed and Hanaa M. Fadel.
25. Assessment of the Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme at the University of Jos Health Center.
By A. Agbo Hadiza and O. Okoh Elizabeth.
26.Comparison of Efficiency of Some Compounds and their Biochemical Effects against Cotton Leaf Worm, Spodoptera littoralis (Boisd.) in the Field.
By Hanan H. Osman.
27. Herbarium in the Maintenance of Biodiversity.
By O.M. Agbogidi and O. Aghojare
28. Detection of Toxin Producing Fungi on the Corn Kernel during Storage at Jimma and its Surrounding District.
By Anbessa Dabassa.
29. In Vivo Analyses of Acute and Sub-Acute Effects of Orally Administered Ethanol Extract of Root of Sarcocephalus latifolius (African Peach) on Kidney Function Markers of Wistar Albino Rats.
By Enemor, V.H.A., Okaka, A.N.C. and Enemor, S.A.
30. Abundance of Vulnerable Ray Species Himantura undulata in the Bay of Bengal.
By Bikram Jit Roy, Nripendra Kumar Singha, S.M. Hasan Ali, Md. Gaziur Rhaman and Md. Fokhrul Alam.
31. Effects of Soil Sodicity on Growth, Biochemical Constituents and Zinc Content in Wheat Plants.
By S.N. Pandey.
32. Quantitative Determination of Ascorbic Acid in Orange Collected from Kochi Local Market by Using Cyclic Voltammetry.
By Nathan Meka and Tsehaynew Kasaw.
33. Growth and Symbiotic Performance of Chickpea (Cicer arietinum) Cultivars under Saline Soil Conditions.
By Dilfuza Egamberdieva, Vyacheslav Shurigin, Subramaniam Gopalakrishnan and Ram Sharma.
34. Effect of Socio-Demographic Characteristics on the Prevalence of Anemia among School Going Adolescent Girls in Rural Areas of Lucknow District, India.
By Shivani Sinha, J.P. Srivastava, Beena Sachan, Pratibha Gupta, Daya prakash, and Zeeashan Haider Zaidi.
35. Effect of Pyridoxine and Gibberellins Sprays on Growth, Yield and Quality of Sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum L.).
By Anoop Kumar, Arvind Kumar and Zafar Abbas.
36. Implementation of Socioeconomic and Environmental Impact Assessment by Large Scale Projects in Ethiopia. The Case of Cotton Farming Projects in Benishangul Gumuz Region.
By Semeneh Bessie.
37. Antibacterial Activity of Selected Medicinal Plants against Fish Pathogens in Aquaculture.
By G. Esteru Rani, Sharmila Polumahanthi, Bangaru Naidu Thaddi and N. Sarada Mani.
38. Identification of Vascular Floristic Composition Growing on Buildings: A Slow Poison for Building Life.
By Ram Kumar and Yogesh Kumar Sharma.
39. Cadmium Induced Toxic Effects on Growth and Metabolism of Sugarbeet (Beta vulgaris L.) Plants.
By Pramod Kumar Tandon and Pratibha Srivastava.
40. Biological Nitrogen Fixation in Non-Leguminous Plants.
By Hamid Kheyrodin.
41. Assessment of Four Crops for Hyper Accumulation of Zn, Growth Response and Enzymes Activity, Grown in Alluvial Soil.
By Ram Kumar, Rajeew Singh and Y. K. Sharma.
42. Sugar Industry Effluent in Relation to Growth and Metabolism of Maize (Zea mays L.) Plants.
By P.K. Tandon and Induja Tripathi.
43. Effects of Kerosene Contaminated Soil on the Growth of SoyaBean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.
By Agbogidi, O.M., Obi-Iyeke, G.E. and Arinze, A. N.